Saturday, April 4, 2009

15weeks pregnant

Well on Friday I officially turned 15 weeks. I had a doctor's appointment on March 13th and baby is still growing like he/she is suppose to. I am still having a hard time with being extremely happy about this pregnancy but am trying. I went to the dr on April 3rd (a week sooner than I was suppose to) and baby is still growing and doing fine. My next appointment is May 8th and will be the most stressful for me as that is when I found out with Chloe that I was going to lose her. I am trying to stay positive as baby has continued to grow on track up til now but I am hoping it all stays the same come my 20 week appointment. I just know that Chloe is staring down from Heaven and watching over this little one. I guess that is the only thing that really helps me get thru this pregnancy. I have been feeling the little kicks of this little one and sometimes he/she gets a good jab into my side. Come May 8th I will be able to tell everyone whether we are having a girl or a boy. So until then......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all of you! So very exciting. I can't wait to read about the progress of the pregnancy. I'd love to link you to my blog if you wouldn't mind.